[GRASS-user] Some modules don't work dut to incorrect permissions in slaxGIS!

Marco Negretti marco.negretti at polimi.it
Fri Apr 18 09:27:41 EDT 2008

Hi Nikos,
thank you for your reporting.

We corrected the bug and now you can find the correct grass slaxGIS
module here:
http://geomatica.como.polimi.it/software/slaxGIS/211-grass-6.3.0RC6.lzm
You must replace the old 211-grass-6.3.0RC6.lzm with the new one in the
/slax/modules directory in your USB key.

We have also created a new slaxGIS release (slaxGIS-080402B) with the
right grass module.

Bye
Marco