[GRASS-user] Compiling addons from svn repository

gianluca massei g_massa at libero.it
Mon Aug 4 08:52:04 EDT 2008

Thanks Moritz , great tip!
I'm working in a module that implemented ELECTRE algorithm.

I've just finisced a module named /r.roughset/ for knowledg discovery
with rough set based on rough set library. You can download the source
code from grass wiki
(http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_AddOns#r.roughset) and I'm happy if
sameone caould try it and report me tips or bugs.
Gianluca