[GRASS-user] Compiling addons from svn repository

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Mon Aug 4 09:19:49 EDT 2008

On 04/08/08 14:52, gianluca massei wrote:
> Thanks Moritz , great tip!
> I'm working in a module that implemented ELECTRE algorithm.
>
> I've just finisced a module named /r.roughset/ for knowledg discovery
> with rough set based on rough set library. You can download the source
> code from grass wiki
> (http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_AddOns#r.roughset) and I'm happy if
> sameone caould try it and report me tips or bugs.

It would be easier to test if the module description was a bit more
elaborate. You should add a description.html with at least a 'Notes'
section to explain the module and its parameters.

[BTW, you might want to clean up the source tar ball a bit and delete
the temporary files it includes, i.e. r.roughset.tmp.html and the ~ files.]

Moritz