[GRASS-user] grass6.4 develbrunch revision 32726: undefined reference to `G_no_gisinit'

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 14:26:55 EDT 2008

I understand that everything that needs GRASS has to be recompiled if
this version changes so much to change its interface (QGis-GRASS
plugin, GRASS-GDAL plugin, etc.). But I would like to know why the new
develbrunch_6 revision needs the GDAL itself to be recompiled. I can
understand it if GRASS would need a newer version of GDAL... is this
the case?
Just to note: everything compiled ok from me until the trunk evision
of a week ago.

It's just curiosity. Tomorrow I will start compiling...