[GRASS-user] grass6.4 develbrunch revision 32726: undefined reference to `G_no_gisinit'

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 10:00:09 EDT 2008

perfect. I was used to build grass, then build gdal with grass, and
then rebuild grass. This time I'll follow your suggestion:
I've just built gdal 1.5.2 (without grass) and grass (--with-gdal) ,
and now I will compile gdal-grass plugin 1.4.2.

Last question (I'm sorry for my ignorance!): why grass configure asks
for --with-gdal? Does this option prepare grass to use the gdal-grass
plugin?