[GRASS-user] WinGRASS issues poll

Maciej Sieczka tutey at o2.pl
Mon Aug 18 09:51:57 EDT 2008

Marco Pasetti pisze:

>> Together with a colleague we've been thinking about an enterprise
>> related to WinGRASS - thus the reconnaissance.

> cool! may I have more info about it?

Nothing really to talk about yet. First things first the reconnaissance.

> 1. I noticed that some replies have been sent to you as private mail,
>  and not to the entire list; it would be great that all the replies
> to this topic will be sent directly to the list

The were 2 of them only. Replying to each I forwarded the relevant part
of the original message to the ML so you can have a look.

> 2. would be also good to move that topic to the grass-windows mailing
> list

I wanted feedback from the users mainly. Looking at the WinGRASS ML
traffic there are not many subscribers. But thanks for reminding me
about that ML - I should follow it. Maybe if the poll stalls here
I'll try there too. For now let's keep it here.

> 3. please, take as reference, about the WinGRASS project, the
> following documents:
>
> [1]
> http://grass.osgeo.org/grass63/binary/mswindows/native/README.html
> [2] http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/WinGRASS_Current_Status#ToDo

Been there. Thanks for maintaining them!

> Many changes and enhancements are on the way, but I need some more
> time to do them.
>
> Feel free to modify the wiki document [2] if needed

Maciek

--
Maciej Sieczka
www.sieczka.org