[GRASS-user] WinGRASS issues poll

Ted Nebitko tnebitko at can.rogers.com
Tue Aug 19 17:04:07 EDT 2008

Downloaded the current wingrass-6.3.0-4 setup. No problem with starting  the
msys console or the command line, but the 6.3.0 gui fails to open the gis
manager, producing the following error "gm: errmsg"

if {[catch {set env(gisbase)[exec g.gisenv get=gisbase]}error
c:/gtrass/etc/gm/gm.tcl line37

Any help would be appreciated.