[GRASS-user] Re: Re: GRASS freezes with OpenSuse 11.0

William L. Baker bakerwl at uwyo.edu
Wed Aug 27 19:24:42 EDT 2008

Hamish,

GRASS 6.3 starts fine with -text or -oldtcltk options. The gui freezes
with default or -tcltk or -gui options.
What freezes is the "GRASS 6.3.0 GIS Manager Map" that is a complex map.
I can't even close that window and have to logout to get rid of it.

I did the compile myself. This is not from an rpm.

No message about libgdal or missing nsres...

Bill B.