[GRASS-user] v.voronoi/v.delaunay

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 08:59:19 EDT 2008

Hi,

2008/8/29 Roberto Antolí­n <rantolin.geo at gmail.com>:
> After the Summer of Code, could somebody tell me which is the point of
> v.voronoi? I think it was one of the projects, wasn't it?. I've tried to run
> the develbranch_6 version of v.delaunay with 400K points and I have had to
> kill the process after it was no memory left.

Google SoC's v.voronoi is not currently in trunk or develbranch_6, see
grass-addons. It will be added to trunk after code revision - I guess.

http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass-addons/vector/voronoi/demo

I am not sure in which stage the development is...

Martin

--
Martin Landa <landa.martin gmail.com> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa *