[GRASS-user] shell script problem

ivan marchesini marchesini at unipg.it
Thu Dec 4 12:54:17 EST 2008

hmmm
are you starting the script inside grass?

probably not... or I'm wrong?

Ivan

Il giorno gio, 04/12/2008 alle 17.06 +0000, Mario Giacomello ha scritto:
> Dear all,
>
> Apologies for the total beginner's question, but despite my efforts
> and searches through the GRASS mailing list archives I have not been
> able to solve my problem. I am trying to write a simple grass script
> in order to automated a process, but I have not very far yet. One
> thing that I would like to do is to be able to change the region, but
> GRASS seems to come up with the whenever I , for example, try to use
> the following simple lines:
>
> #!/bin/sh
>
> g.region rast=map1
> r.stats -ln map1 > file1
>
> The message I get is: "command not found". What am I doing wrong? Is
> this problem related to the setting of environment variables?
>
> I am using GRASS 6.3.0  installed on Ubuntu 8.10
>
> thanks in advance,
>
> Mario Giacomello

Ti prego di cercare di non inviarmi files .dwg, .doc, .xls, .ppt.
Preferisco formati liberi.
Please try to avoid to send me .dwg, .doc, .xls, .ppt files.
I prefer free formats.
http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Formato_aperto
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_format

Ivan Marchesini