[GRASS-user] Re: Landsat data archive now free

Yann Chemin yann.chemin at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 08:44:42 EST 2008

Hello Richard,

You also could copy grass-adddons/imagery/i.landsat.toar to your
grass-svn/imagery/
inside grass-svn/imagery/Makefile add i.landsat.toar in the list of
subdir to make.

You eventtually can just make;make install your grass-svn.

I believe in install_yanns_grass.sh there are two directory paths to
adjust to yours...
Yann

Yann Chemin
International Rice Research Institute