[GRASS-user] Search and Rescue Volunteer Groups

Sampson, David dsampson at NRCan.gc.ca
Mon Feb 4 14:55:08 EST 2008

E-GADS looks like nothing happened since 2004, except for one little
commit in 2007...

I wonder if sourceforge would allow a project to just use their mailing
lists.

Or maybe this might fit under the OSGEO banner... Now that I think of
it, why not ask?

I saw the SAR_APRS mailing list and there are a bunch of APRS open
source projects. I ams ure it's just a matter of a need and will to get
APRS connectivity into GRASS/QGIS...

So what first, the chicken (mailing list) or the egg (people for the
mailing list).

Cheers