[GRASS-user] map display

Frank Broniewski liste at geo-dienstleistung.de
Wed Feb 6 04:27:38 EST 2008

Hi Chris,

If you intend on using d.mon you should start a monitor with d.mon x0. Before
that, you should set the region extent. So doing
1) g.region vect=yourshpfile
2) d.mon x0
3) d.vect yourshpfile
should give you some results.

Same procedure should work for gis.m. Set your region first before drawing the
graphics.

Greetings

Frank