[GRASS-user] NVIZ won't display all points in a points map?

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 00:52:17 EST 2008

Tom Russo wrote:
> See http://www.swcp.com/~russo/imgs/busted_nviz.png for a snapshot

Hi,

While I can't answer your question, I can comment on another trick/
bug/feature I notice in your screenshot.

See how the vector lines in NVIZ are quite broken and dotty? They are
intersecting the DEM and going underground. To fix this go into the
vector lines panel and adjust their height above the surface to be
+ .1-.5m. Then they'll be solid and pretty.

Hamish