[GRASS-user] Projection of dataset does not appear to match the current location!!!

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 05:03:00 EST 2008

hi,

should work

so,

I do not know, if you are using GUI or CLI

in CLI:

g.list rast # gives you list of available raster maps
d.mon x0 # start grass monitor
d.rast your_map # displays raster file called your_map

in GUI:

hit the "Add raster layer" button

in new form, click at the "Base raster layer" button in GIS Manager and
choose your map in list of available maps

you can also write "g.list rast" in GRASS Output window and see the list
of available raster maps.

anyway, maybe now is good time to start to read some book ..?

http://www.grassbook.org/
http://gdf-hannover.de/dl.php?download=gdf_grass60_v1.2_en.pdf

jachym