[GRASS-user] Problem with v.digit

yazid bekti yazidbekti at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 22:32:45 EST 2008

Hello , i'm undergraduate and for my research of
landscape i using the v.digit to digit the satelite
image, but i find very difficult to use this tool
(maybe because i don't have the basic concept). i have
using common boundary but still some time there
problems because the area won't close (stiil gray
color, i dont change the color of v.digit). can
someone tell me how to use this tool and where should
i start the digit. In the middle of satelite image or
in the corner.
thank you very much