[GRASS-user] r.watershed problems in wingrass

Gerald Nelson gnelson at uiuc.edu
Sun Feb 17 18:10:31 EST 2008

I'm using wingrass63RC4. I am trying to find watersheds in India. I run

"r.watershed elevation=IndiaElev at india_basic threshold=100 basin=IndiaBasins"

The result after a couple of seconds is

"category information for [IndiaBasins] in [india_basic] missing or invalid"

It's as if grass is trying to read the new map before it creates it.

Jerry
Gerald Nelson
Professor, Dept. of Agricultural and Consumer Economics
office: 217-333-6465
cell: 217-390-7888
315 Mumford Hall
1301 W. Gregory