[GRASS-user] Re: Command line (bash) for Windows grass?

Gerald Nelson gnelson at uiuc.edu
Sun Feb 17 16:07:18 EST 2008

You'll need to delete the reference to bash in the first line of your scripts, and start grass by executing /c/grassxx/bin/grass63 where grassxx is the name of your grass version. And you may need to edit grass63 as well to make sure it uses unix style paths. I've been able to run some bash scripts  written for a unix box in wingrass without too much trouble.
Jerry