[GRASS-user] Vector drawings in PDF -> converting them

John C. Tull john.tull at wildnevada.org
Mon Feb 18 17:55:11 EST 2008

Kurt,

I now have a pdf map from which I want to pull some vector data and
use in a GIS. I am curious to hear about your workflow with this
process. For me, I ran the command below and got a single-layer dxf
file that does not seem to be amenable to useful work in a GIS
environment. Would you mind sharing some details about how you work
through the pdf to vector data process beyond getting the dxf file?

Thanks,
John