[GRASS-user] d.rast.edit does not save edited cells (?)

Nikos Alexandris nikos.alexandris at felis.uni-freiburg.de
Thu Feb 21 06:14:57 EST 2008

No errors!

Hmmm... ! I though that it works as follows (and did):

1. Open a raster and give a name for the new raster (open a raster with
areas, all having the same value "5")

2. edit, save, exit (I "erased lots of pixels from various areas by
assigning the * -- that is NULL, no?)

3. load the NEW raster and see the changes (I load the NEW raster and it
is identical with the old map)

Is it the * values? Effects take place with non-NULL values maybe?

--
Nikos Alexandris
.