[GRASS-user] circular neighborhoods?

Carlos "Guâno" Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 11:45:51 EST 2008

Hello all.

I was thinking about the circular neighborhoods that r.neighbors use.
How exactly are they shaped? I mean, in a 3x3 window, does the
circular one looks like a cross? and then it start to look more like a
circle as the size increases?

cheers

Carlos

 Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Guano
 Geologist M.Sc - Doctorate Student at IGc-USP - Brazil
Linux User #89721 - carlos dot grohmann at gmail dot com
"Good morning, doctors. I have taken the liberty of removing Windows
95 from my hard drive."
--The winning entry in a "What were HAL's first words" contest judged
by 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY creator Arthur C. Clarke

Can't stop the signal.