[GRASS-user] Grass Compatibility withOpenGL

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 02:17:41 EST 2008

All information You need is located here:
http://grass.osgeo.org/devel/index.php#prog
http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/DownloadSource
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/browser

Still if within one week You have not found time to understand how
GRASS and Mapserver works and where to get information about them, I
seriously doubt about Your ability to write such thing You describe.
Maybee You should pay for some real coders instead.

WBR,
Maris.