[GRASS-user] Grass Compatibility withOpenGL

Kunal Malik kunal.malik81 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 02:28:10 EST 2008

I was looking for the docs from the development point of view...most of
document avaliable on the net speaks about using grass from the
administrative point of view for display by CLI or from GUI..which i have
alreay done...

these doc's don't solve my purpose..
Again the that  link u send me..are same as i was talking above..
I want Grass/MapSrver + opengl  API in C/C++..
I hope now got it..wat i  want to say.

--
Thanks & Regards

Kunal Malik