[GRASS-user] More on r.in.wms

Richard Chirgwin rchirgwin at ozemail.com.au
Tue Feb 26 22:41:25 EST 2008

Hamish,

If I use r.in.wms from the GUI, it works, but I get errors from the
Terminal interface.

 From the r.in.wms GUI, here is the command that appears in the Output
panel of Grass-GIS:

r.in.wms -c output=BG mapserver=<mapserver URL data> layers=psma:all
srs=EPSG:4326 format=png wmsquery=version=1.1.1 maxcols=1024
maxrows=1024 {curloptions=-C - --retry 5 -s -S} method=nearest v=1
--overwrite

(I have to leave out the mapserver URL because it contains the account info)

Here are the error messages:
[1] 1126
[2] 1127
bash: {curloptions=-C: command not found
[2]+  Done                    SERVICE=WMS
ERROR: option <output>: <BG> exists.
[1]+  Exit 1                  r.in.wms -c output=BG
mapserver=http://streetwms.terrapages.com/geoserver/wms?k=9e107d9d372bb682bd81d3542a419d6

So there's something between the way the r.in.wms interface works and
how the script expects the terminal interface to work ... but I don't
know what!

Any thoughts?

Richard C