errors with r.out.kml Re: [GRASS-user] Raster kml export script?

Vishal Mehta vishalm1975 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 14:21:48 EST 2008

Hello all,

I just tried using r.out.kml with

*r.outkml input=Tdr1980.12 output=Tdr.kml -l *

and got the following errors:

r.out.kml: line 96: [: -eq: unary operator expected
> Sorry, <m> is not a valid flag
>
> ERROR: Required parameter <map> not set:
>    (Name of existing raster map).

> Outputs basic information about a user-specified raster map layer.
>
> Usage:
> r.info [-rst] map=name
>
> Flags:
>  -r   Print range only
>  -s   Print resolution (NS-res, EW-res) only
>  -t   Print raster map type only
>
> Parameters:
>  map   Name of existing raster map
> r.out.kml: line 134: [: -eq: unary operator expected
> mogrify: unable to open file `.png': No such file or directory.
> mogrify: unable to open image `_legend.png': No such file or directory.

Could anyone tell me how to fix it? I did look at David's code but could'nt
troubleshoot the problem..

I am using Grass 6.0.1 on Ubuntu 6.06 LTS..

Thanks very much!

Vishal
www.people.cornell.edu/pages/vkm2