errors with r.out.kml Re: [GRASS-user] Raster kml export script?

Vishal Mehta vishalm1975 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 20:14:00 EST 2008

Hello,

I've fixed the problem - it was that the version of r.info that grass
6.0.1uses does not have the m flag option used in David Finlayson's
r.out.kml script. Since that was only being used for the Title field in the
output kml file, I just commented it out and then it worked file.

Incidentally, the r.info -m flag only seems to be in the GRASS 6.3 version,
therefore anyone running r.out.kml in a version less than 6.3 may have the
same problem I did.

Now that r.out.kml file works on a single raster map, I am thinking of how I
can automate its use for several raster maps - any ideas?

thanks,
Vishal