[GRASS-user] Re: r.watershed - forgot to mask out no data?

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 07:12:37 EST 2008

I just noticed that there are some small islands of the coast of South
America that are represented in the DEM that I though where not there.
Could that mess up the basin delineation over the continent? Would
that explain why the coastal basins shoot out to the ocean (Nodata
region in the DEM)?

Thanks
Daniel