[GRASS-user] Re: r.watershed - forgot to mask out no data?

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 07:37:49 EST 2008

Investigating further I don't think the islands of the cost have much
to do with the problem. You can see in the attached jpg how the
streams generated do not go over one of the islands (top left of the
image - Fernando de Noronha, great SCUBA place)

Also, some streams are generated along the cost because the basin of
that region is extending into the ocean...

Any clues as to what is going on? Has anyone else seen this? I'm using
Grass 6.2.2 from the Debian repos

Cheers
Daniel