[OSGeo_discuss] Fwd: Re: [GRASS-user] GRASS Ortho rectification and 3d

RAVI KUMAR ravivundavalli at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 11 04:15:19 EST 2008

My Dear Jitendra,
  a very encouraging mail from you, and thanks for the same.
  Hackers (programmers) please get in touch. Let us do some work for
  the famous indian satellite CARTOSAT-II. Where ever I lecture about Open GIS
  I am swamped with these questions from young scientists, eager to experiment.

  Sincerely
  Ravi Kumar

Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:
  Dear jitendra,

that's great news! Please keep in close touch with the
GRASS developers list - some experts are around there.

Best regards
Markus

--
Open Source Geospatial Foundation