[GRASS-user] using Grass Extension Manager

Michaël Rabotin michaelrabotin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 05:14:37 EST 2008

Hello Everybody
Thanks to Benjamin Ducke for the response
Now since I've installed GEM, I want to use it for all the scripts I
developped.
I've got 40 perl and shell scripts which are used for landscape
segmentation; Some procedures are independants but the the majority are used
on the control of a principal script. At this time, there is no graphical
interface only a terminal interface.
I want to use GEM to implement my scripts in the gis.m interface, is it the
right way to do it ?
I read the GEM documentation but it's a little harder for me to understand
the whole procedure. Is some already use GEM to do the same thing and can
explain to me some 'tricks' to begin ?
Thanks a lot
Mick

--