[GRASS-user] using Grass Extension Manager

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at ufg.uni-kiel.de
Wed Jan 16 09:11:12 EST 2008

In principle, this is exactly what GEM was designed for.

Download this extension:

http://www.uni-kiel.de/ufg/dateienDucke/DempsterShaferTheory.tar.gz

unpack it and take a look inside.
It should give you an idea what information to put into the diverse
ASCII files and where to copy everything.

Benjamin

Michaël Rabotin wrote:
> Hello Everybody
> Thanks to Benjamin Ducke for the response
> Now since I've installed GEM, I want to use it for all the scripts I
> developped.
> I've got 40 perl and shell scripts which are used for landscape
> segmentation; Some procedures are independants but the the majority are
> used on the control of a principal script. At this time, there is no
> graphical interface only a terminal interface.
> I want to use GEM to implement my scripts in the gis.m interface, is it
> the right way to do it ?
> I read the GEM documentation but it's a little harder for me to
> understand the whole procedure. Is some already use GEM to do the same
> thing and can explain to me some 'tricks' to begin ?
> Thanks a lot
> Mick
>

> --
> M.

Benjamin Ducke, M.A.
Archäoinformatik
(Archaeoinformation Science)
Institut für Ur- und Frühgeschichte
(Inst. of Prehistoric and Historic Archaeology)
Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel
Johanna-Mestorf-Straße 2-6
D 24098 Kiel
Germany