[GRASS-user] Infos about TOPMODEL and contact to Huidae Cho

Huidae Cho grass4u at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 09:36:06 EST 2008

Hi,

Markus, I've been totally swamped with my dissertation since the last
year.  I didn't realize that I got this email until this morning. :-(

Philipp, unfortunately, the thesis is written in Korean.  TOPMODEL is
conceptually very simple.  I recommend you to check "Computer Models of
Watershed Hydrology," which is cited in the r.topmodel page.  Notations
used in r.topmodel follow "S.C. Liaw, Streamflow simulation using a
physically based hydrologic model in humid forested watersheds
(Dissertation). Colorado State University, CO. p163, 1988."  Let me know
if you have any questions.

Huidae Cho