[GRASS-user] problems starting wxPython gui using wingrass

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed Jan 16 17:22:55 EST 2008

I guess I don't understand the branches well enough in the SVN to make
sense of this. Perhaps that is what the problem is.

To get it, people need to update from the 6.3 trunk.

Michael
Michael Barton, Professor
Professor of Anthropology
Director of Graduate Studies
School of Human Diversity & Social Change
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA