[GRASS-user] problems starting wxPython gui using wingrass

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Thu Jan 17 12:55:05 EST 2008

I have no idea about the others. But the wxPython errors are because
you need to install swig and configure --with-python in order to
create the new digitizing module. The rest of the gui looks like it's
OK.

Michael
______________________________
Michael Barton, Professor
Professor of Anthropology
Director of Graduate Studies
School of Human Diversity & Social Change
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA