[GRASS-user] clip and rotate a raster

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 18:53:15 EST 2008

I don't have a raster that fits my region. I should create a vector with
v.in.region, rasterize it and use it as a MASK... well, I hoped there was
something more linear. The same could be used to clip on the base of a
polygon.

The unsolved problem is rotation (and shift): making affine tranformations
using just a x-shift and y-shift parameter, and a rotation angle having set
a point as origin (or just around the "center" of the raster).