[GRASS-user] v.db.addtable G_calloc Problem

Michaël Rabotin michaelrabotin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 10:18:48 EST 2008

Hi Everybody
I've got a little problem with the v.db.addtable command
when I make this
v.db.addtable map=toto layer2

I've got this
Using vector map name extended by layer number as table name: toto_2
Creating table with columns (cat integer)
WARNING: The table <toto_2> is now part of vector map <toto> and may be
         deleted or overwritten by GRASS modules
WARNING: Select privileges were granted on the table
ERROR: G_calloc: out of memory

When I make test with the same command but with layer 1  on the same vector
I've got no problem,
but when I want to add a second layer I've got this error (the command add a
second layer but after I can't update the second table). Even if I modify
the extent of the region with g.region I've got the same error

I'm on Ubuntu Gutsy with GRASS 6.2.3 on a pc Intel Pentium 3.00 GHZ with
1000 Mo RAM

Can somebody help me ?

Cheers

Mick