[GRASS-user] Building wxgrass vdigit

Craig Leat craig at pid.co.za
Wed Jan 30 10:19:46 EST 2008

 > Craig Leat wrote:

> I'll try building the whole of GRASS again, just in case I missed
> something and will report back. Thanks for the help so far.

Hi Glynn

I have just completed the make distclean, ./configure, make sequence
while ignoring the instructions in Martin's README. Configure and make
didn't report errors, however I'm still unsuccessful with building vdigit:

GRASS 6.3.svn
(msunduzi_lo31):/usr/local/src/grass_trunk_28012008/bin.i686-pc-linux-gnu
 > wxgrass
GRASS 6.3.svn
(msunduzi_lo31):/usr/local/src/grass_trunk_28012008/bin.i686-pc-linux-gnu >
WARNING: Digitization tool is disabled (No module named
grass6_wxvdigit). Detailed information in README file.

Regards

Craig