[GRASS-user] get message warning: unable to open font map in i.points such file

Philipp Steigenberger userlist at online.de
Wed Jan 30 14:20:47 EST 2008

HI Paul,
the GRASS cvs I didn't compile by myself. It was installed into the
system. This days I couldn't run g.mkfontcap, cause I hadn't the permission.
Now that I  have the superuser rights I already compiled GRASS svn -
without makeinstall;
I'll try the g.mkfontcap tomorrow with the cvs GRASS just to look if it
will work.
cheers
Philipp