[GRASS-user] compiling GDAL with ECW

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 10:22:48 EDT 2008

Hi list.
I'm trying to compile GDAL with ECW but I receive errors when compiling ECW.
They always refer to something like:
" error: extra qualification 'CNCSJPCBuffer::' on member 'operator=' "
It seems that the compiler can't recognise this (and other) type. If I
change the source, for example:

//*class CNCSJPCBuffer& CNCSJPCBuffer::operator=( const class CNCSJPCBuffer&
src );*/
    class CNCSJPCBuffer& operator=( const class CNCSJPCBuffer& src );

the error doesn't raise, but I get the same error for subsequent types
(CNCSJPCMarker, CNCSJPCPLTMarker, etc.).
Have someone faced it before? I haven't found useful solutions on the web...

I'm trying with libecwj2-3.3-RC2 on Kubuntu 8.04

giovanni