[GRASS-user] v.out.ogr multiple

Gabriele N. gis.gn at libero.it
Wed Jul 9 04:42:48 EDT 2008

Hi Moritz.

Moritz Lennert-2 wrote:

> On 08/07/08 22:33, Gabriele N. wrote:
>> Hello.
>> I want to create a script bash (GUI) to export many vector in shapefile
>> having the opportunity to decide which export layer (0, 1, 2) and
>> type=line,area ecc..
>
> Does this mean interactive decision layer by layer, or that the module
> should allow for entering layer and type as an option ?
>
>> I would also like to know if you can use the characters as' * 'to be able
>> export all instance vector starting with' nome_vector ....'.
>>
>> There is already some scripts? If not, I started to write something in
>> bash
>> but I am in difficulty.
>

> It will have to be something like:
>
> for map in `g.mlist type=vect pattern=$GIS_OPT_PATTERN
>    do
>     v.out.ogr $map type=$GIS_OPT_TYPE layer=$GIS_OPT_LAYER
>    done
>
> where GIS_OPT_PATTERN would be something like 'nome_vector*'
>
> If you need to automatically decide which layers and types to export,
> you might be able to do some grep/awk magic with v.category -g $map
> option=report.
>
> Moritz

I would like to insert layer and type as an option.

Attached is what I have done (GUI and script). However, there are errors.
http://www.nabble.com/file/p18356967/Schermata-v.out.ogr_multiplo.sh.png
Schermata-v.out.ogr_multiplo.sh.png
http://www.nabble.com/file/p18356967/v.out.ogr_multiplo.sh
v.out.ogr_multiplo.sh