[GRASS-user] v.out.ogr multiple

Gabriele N. gis.gn at libero.it
Wed Jul 9 07:26:11 EDT 2008

Thanks Moritz.

I have made some improvements.
I give you an example  and the new script. Now I export all vectors with
name that starts with "foglio_1"

But I do not know how to select a folder where to export the shapes. Now,
only works if I enter the path by hand or select from a graphical user
interface a file in the folder (prova).

But it begins to work :-)

Still suggestions?

Thanks