[GRASS-user] remove centroids from a patched vector

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 06:34:34 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have patched a polygon and a line vector.  Then I cleaned all the
overshoots and dangles.  What I want is to remove all the centroids
and start from scratch.  I have a point vector which will be used as
the centroids. And finally, query polygon to get only the polys with
centroids.

V.clean options only removes duplicate centroids (rmdac) but not for
all the centroids.

any ideas?

maning
--