[GRASS-user] Problem displaying a vector map

Maciej Sieczka tutey at o2.pl
Mon Jul 21 07:20:10 EDT 2008

Moritz Lennert pisze:
> On 17/07/08 17:38, ramaraju wrote:

>> coor files of vector 'topo_contour at trust' is larger than it should
>> be (14 bytes excess).

> Somehow your file got messed up (did you do any digitizing on it ?).
> Try running v.build.

For me v.build alone does not help the "coor files of vector is larger
than it should be". However opening the vector map in v.digit and
quitting does.

Does anybody have an idea why this file size excess happens at all? It
crops out from time to time when you run v.build on a vector map lacking
topology (e.g. due to v.digit crash).

--
Maciej Sieczka
www.sieczka.org