[GRASS-user] How to use SQLite command

SGW00412 at nifty.com SGW00412 at nifty.com
Fri Jul 25 21:22:29 EDT 2008

Dear all

Thank you useful advice.... but I failed.

I installed splite3 by using cygwin set up module.

After that, I check splite3 operation at command line.

> GRASS 6.3.0 (idokeido_japan):~ > sqlite3
> SQLite version 3.5.1

I made new mapset as follows:

g.mapset -c mapset=new_db location=idokeido_japan gisdbase='/home/shimada'

And I tried to connect... , but failed.

db.connect driver=sqlite database='home/shimada/idokeido_japan/new_db/sqlite.db'
.
......ERROR: value <sqlite> out of range for parameter <driver>
       Legal range: dbf,ogr,pg

GRASS 6.3.0 (idokeido_japan):~ > db.drivers -p
dbf
ogr
pg

Why ???