[GRASS-user] r.sun2: "Wh" or "kWh"?

Marco Pasetti marco.pasetti at alice.it
Wed Jun 4 16:49:13 EDT 2008

Hi Nikos,

AFAIK r.sun2 calculates the daily global irradiation as [kWh].[m-2].[d-1]
unfortunately I cannot check it because, at the moment, I don't have GRASS
installed; but we could simply confirm this by checking the values given by
r.sun2
just give me an example of returned data from given location, azimuth and
tilt (and day, obviously), and I'll tell you if that value makes sense in Wh
or kWh

Marco