[GRASS-user] vector points -nviz error

pawan datta pawandatta at rediffmail.com
Thu Jun 5 05:28:19 EDT 2008

HelloI have this error in nviz  for quite some time now and have no idea how to resolve it. Every time I try to overlay a "vector points file" on the "DEM", I get this message:nviz elevation=elev_f.topo color=topo53j3 points=points_alleLoading DataUpdate elev null maskLoading Datatranslating colorsAdapted sites library used for vector points (module should be updated to GRASS 6 vector library).Sites file points_alle loaded.recalculating normals...Row 100Row 200Could somebody please suggest me how to update the module (as the warning asks me to do).ThanksPawan