[GRASS-user] Strange v.to.points error

Jarosław Jasiewicz jarekj at amu.edu.pl
Thu Jun 12 08:07:25 EDT 2008

Martin Landa pisze:
> Hi,
>
> 2008/6/12 Jarosław Jasiewicz <jarekj at amu.edu.pl>:
>
>> GRASS 6.3.svn (polska):~ > v.to.points -n input=mrog_vector output=zb_point
>> type=point,line, llayer=1 dmax=100
>> DBMI-Postgres driver error:
>> Cannot select:
>> select * from mrog_5 where 0 = 1
>> ERROR:  relation "mrog_5" does not exist
>>

>> Warning:Cannot open select cursor: 'select * from mrog_5 where 0 = 1'
>> ERROR:Cannot copy table
>>
>> the input is mrog_vector
>> error concerns completly different table, which realy don't exist
>>

> what
>
> v.db.connect mrog_vector -p
>
> says?
>
> Probably you have accidently linked not existing table 'mrog_5' to the
> vector map.
>
> Martin

v.db.connect -p says that no table is connected, in general I know
nothing about mrog_5 I have never create it.
adationally when I tried to add empty table the same message appear
I remove the vector and import it again, I thing it was accident error
due to some unknown circumstances, but why v.to.points became crazy?