[GRASS-user] OpenOSX Grass: x11 installed but not found!

Owen Densmore owen at backspaces.net
Mon Jun 23 11:12:21 EDT 2008

William, you've converted me to Frameworks, they are clearly the
cleanest way to avoid the many conflicts inherent using lots of
libraries and versions.  Your work is a prize, and I thank you very
much.  GRASS is now running fine.

Just as an aside, our local science/tech community were just talking
about the difficulties of version control, and one of us came out with
such a wonderful rant I thought I'd share it!  It goes like this: