[GRASS-user] Connect point to point

leonidas300 leonidas_liakos at yahoo.gr
Fri Jun 27 06:04:26 EDT 2008

Thank you for your help! I think that I should study some kind of programming
to accomplish some tasks for my job. How can I iterate through the shapes of
a vector map or the values of fields of an attribute table?Is there any
programming language for batch processing in Grass GIS? I have some Python
skills.Can I use it for batch processing with Grass? Are there any tutorials
or documentation for batch processing jobs and scripting for Grass?

That's exactly what I need to do:
http://www.ian-ko.com/ET_GeoWizards/UserGuide/connectPoints.htm