[GRASS-user] r.resamp.rsf fails

Carlos "Guâno" Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 16:22:28 EST 2008

Hello all

I just tried to resample a raster from 0:0:30 to 0:30 resolution, and
calculating the curvatures at the same time. I have about 15Gb of free
disk space, but after a while, the command fails complaining about not
enough disk space...

here is the output:

Processing all selected output files will require

18304 bytes of disk space for temp files.

Temporarily changing the region to desired resolution ...

Bitmap mask created

Changing back to the original region ...

Percent complete:

Not enough disk space--cannot write files
interpolate() failed

dnorm in mainc after grid before out1= 0.108012

split_and_interpolate() failed

Running 6.3-SVN.

cheers

Carlos

              Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Guano
  Geologist M.Sc  - Doctorate Student at IGc-USP - Brazil
Linux User #89721  - carlos dot grohmann at gmail dot com
"Good morning, doctors. I have taken the liberty of removing Windows
95 from my hard drive."
--The winning entry in a "What were HAL's first words" contest judged
by 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY creator Arthur C. Clarke

Can't stop the signal.